Sherrill & Co. ... Construction Program Management & Architecture
A "LIGHTHOUSE" * for STRATEGY
(* "LIGHTHOUSE" is a metaphor to illuminate a "path" so "passing ships" avoid crashing into the "shoreline rocks").
Call or send an email to request a copy of a helpful in-depth outline.
Understanding complex leadership and strategy begins by examining critical and sensitive issues.
1) Who is a Superior Project Sponsor?
2) What are positive qualities and talents of the Superior Project Sponsor?
3) What makes a Superior Project team tick?
4) How do I support my Superior Project Sponsor?
5) What process is refined to develop a strategy for this Superior Project?
For additional valuable reference, please ask for copies of :
"What Leaders Really Do" by John P. Kotter; Harvard Business Review, Dec. 2001
"Are You Picking the Right Leaders?" by Melvin Sorcher & James Brant; Harvard Business Review, Feb. 2002
"Do You Have a Well-Designed Organization" by Michael Goold and Andrew Campbell; Harvard Business Review, Mar. 2002
last modified: 04.08.2002 ... (c) 2001 Sherrill & Co. ... email: firstname.lastname@example.org